Thursday, June 26, 2008

ATTENTION DENVER READERS!


Hello all,
If you live in Denver and get the chance, make sure to see I'm Through With White Girls, starting tomorrow, June 27. It's an absolutely wonderful film; you'll find a review by clicking on the title.

I know a couple of people involved with its production, so I'm helping them get the word out. It's touching, hilariously funny and different than any romantic comedy I've ever seen. I usually hate rom coms, actually, but I love this one, even after seeing it four times.

The film has won awards all over the world:
NEW VISION AWARD – Bahamas International Film Festival
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE – Norway WT Os International Film Festival
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE – American Black Film Festival
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE – Urban Mediamaker's Film Festival
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE – Martha's Vineyard African American Film Festival
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE – Roxbury Film Festival
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE – Hollywood Black Film Festival
BEST NARRATIVE FEATURE – Pan African Cannes Film Festival
BEST ACTRESS – Atlanta International Film Festival
BEST ROMANTIC COMEDY – Houston Worldfest Film Festival

The film is only playing at Neighborhood Flix, in a limited run that will end on July 3. Help out my peeps and put your butts in the seats!

I promise, you won't regret it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>