Sunday, March 02, 2008

Kiss me, I'm a loser

Buried @ Photocasket

Buried at PhotoCasket
Dear Dude in the beaten up Chevy Malibu from Saturday:
When I am out for a walk, standing at an intersection while waiting for the light to change, please refrain from lowering your window, slowing down and making kissing noises at me as you turn the corner. As aroused as I get when a unwashed, possibly buzzed stranger kisses at me from his shitmobile as if he's summoning a dog, I am not going to jump into your sticky-looking passenger seat.

No, it would not have helped if you'd been driving a nicer car.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Letty Cruz said...

I.LOVE.YOU. thats all :D

10:26 PM  
Blogger Letty Cruz said...

...still LOLLing, 'cause I totally can see Dr. Phil cruising for babes in this manner,iiiiiick!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Awwwww!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>