Friday, February 23, 2007

SCTV Moment of Zen/Happy Friday/Did y'all miss me?


Hello cherubs -

Sorry you haven't heard from me in a bit. I've been back on the east coast, helping Little Sis with her wedding plans. I'm pulling maid of honor duty, so for the past five days I've been busy helping her out with her registry, picking out wedding gowns, and trying on bridesmaid's dresses. The finalist for the bridesmaids is pictured here. Classy, no? I'll be wearing brown, or "Truffle," as the designer calls it. It's a fall wedding, and the color of this dress should be lovely with my hair. The other ladies will be wearing the same dress in "Latte," which is a caramel-esque color. Nothing's set in stone yet, but I think it's a nice choice.

It was great spending an extended amount of time with Little Sis. She's been living with her fiancé for about two years now, but I had never gotten the chance to visit them in their home. Her future husband is terrific, and we all had a lot of laughs. The trip was emotional, too; our mother passed away in 2000, and as we make plans for the big event, we feel her absence heavily. We should be sharing this experience with her, but we can't, which quite frankly sucks.

Well, I'm back, and I'm feeling a little bloated today (yeah, TMI, deal with it!); so in that vein, I present this week's screamingly funny SCTV Moment of Zen. Have a great weekend!

Labels:

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>