Friday, February 16, 2007

SCTV Moment of Zen

Happy Friday!

Today I'm sharing one of my all-time favorite SCTV skits, Just For Fun. Eugene Levy is Stan "The Man" Canter, a smarmy talk show host. I really need to take a moment to bitch about how Levy's genius comic talents have not been properly put to use in Hollywood. I'm sorry, but hiring the man to play backup for the Olsen twins is utter sacrilege.

Andrea Martin is Indira Gandhi, Joe Flaherty is a dead-on William Buckley, and the always brilliant Martin Short has former Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau down pat. My favorite line - "Last call for lunatic liberals and their third-world girlfriends!"

Labels:

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>