Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday night timesuck

Modern technology has a purpose: to make life longer, happier, healthier and safer for humanity. It has also resulted in millions of stupid ways for said humanoids to waste time. Bonus!

Case in point: The Face Transformer. I could go crazy with this thing. Here are my favorites:

The Modigliani:


The Manga:


The baby!


Scary. It looks like a flesh-eating zombie child from Night of the Living Dead. Try it! You can also see what you'd look like as a different race. Pretty cool.

Hat tip: Shakespeare's Sister.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linnaeus said...

The Modigliani makes you look Sarah Jessica Parker-ish, IMHO.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

True, that. I like it because my own face is on the round side.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>