Saturday, January 06, 2007

The gift that keeps on giving

A belated Happy New Year to all of you! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday season. I've spent the last couple of weeks either working like crazy, traveling or sick. I've missed my little blog, but a bit of time off was definitely needed.

I'll be back with more stories soon, but in the meantime, enjoy this hysterical video. Unfortunately, I didn't think to include one of these in my letter to Santa. I mean really, who among us couldn't use a good old dick in a box?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was hillarious!!!! Thank you for sharing!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope to see you back soon!!!!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>