Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day!

Hello readers! The photo displayed is Yours Truly, proudly wearing my "I Voted" sticker. I hope that all of you will take time to contribute to the democratic process today. I made a post a while back in anticipation of this election...I'm biting my nails as I wait for the results. Change doesn't happen while you're sitting at home eating Doritos and watching Wife Swap...and change is sorely needed. So get out there!

Call 1-866-OUR-VOTE if you don't know where your polling place is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linnaeus said...

Nice.....sticker. ;)

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>