Thursday, October 26, 2006

I heart New York

Hello readers! You may have noticed that I haven't posted a story in a while; I've been up to my slender neck in work mayhem. Getting up from my desk to go pee is all the exercise I get lately. It's a bummer, but stay tuned, as I will soon return to my regularly scheduled programming.

In the meantime, here's some snarky goodness from the blog Overheard In New York:

Cokehead to small dog: You piss me off.
--St Marks Place
Overheard by: Murray

Crackhead to French girls: This side of the station is for crackheads only. You are in violation of code 113, this area is reserved for crackheads only. So move now.
--110th St Train Station

Conductor: Ladies and gentlemen, the next stop is 59th Street. And if you haven't voted and are thinking of voting for Bush, please see the movie Fahrenheit 9/11. Thank you. Stand clear of the closing doors.
--4 Train, 42nd St
Overheard by: Jonny

Hobo to well-endowed girl on the street: Damn girl! I wish I met you when I had a job!
--54th & 9th Ave.
Overheard by: Jasmine

I do love California, but the natives are nowhere near as interesting. My hometown knows how to bring it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Linnaeus said...

Psst...someone can't be "aborted" if one is, you know, already born. Difficult concept, I know, but think about it.

And what's "human air"? Farting?

Why does every misogynist jerk have to invoke some imagery of sexual violence? Just go away.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Thanks for the backup, Linnaeus. I'm reporting this turd to Blogger, and I'm going to leave his comment up, so that everyone can see how afraid of women he is. I'll let him live, though (despite the "murderous intent" that seems to seep out of every post I make). I checked out his blog - to say that he has "issues" is putting it mildly.

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why must we expel waste? Some do it daily, some every couple of days and a few do it several times a day. Why can we not just burn it all up as energy? It seems like such a waste of time to sit on a white porcelin hoop and expel it. I dunno, just the way I feel about the subject. But when I have tried to not do it my stomach hurts and I end up doing it anyway.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Aww Anon, you came back to curse me again! I missed you. Feel better now? Have some warm milk and go to bed. Your crabby self needs a nap.

7:44 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

michael kors outlet
air jordan
cheap uggs
cheap air jordan
tiffany and co
adidas tubular x
nike huaraches
michael kors outlet
kobe shoes
nike air huarache
coach outlet online
fitflops sale
yeezy boost 350
adidas tubular
michael kors outlet
tiffany jewellery
oakley sunglasses,oakley outlet sunglasses
tiffany and co outlet
nike zoom
tiffany and co outlet
michael kors outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
tiffany jewelry
Cheap Jordans For Sale

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>