Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The thrill of online dating continues unabated, yay me.

fred8666: can I be your slave? I will do any thing that you order me. I will kiss and massage your feet if you let me.

I won't. As it says in my profile, nobody touches my feet.

can I lick your ass?

No, thank you.

Labels: ,


Blogger OverDose said...

Lol xD

11:12 AM  
Blogger joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..


4:25 PM  
Blogger Dr. Psycho said...

So, was your summer any better, as far as dating?

3:26 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

A couple of semi-nice guys with no long term potential, sprinkled with lots of crazies that I haven't had time to post about. But, stay tuned. Also, you can follow me on Twitter for snippet updates.


1:12 PM  
Anonymous Ecommerce website development said...

You have great points here.. I love to visit your articles as they are well organized. i enjoyed reading this article. thanks for sharing it with us. Ecommerce website development

2:50 AM  
Anonymous RevitaDerm Cream said...

I haven't had time to post about. But, stay tuned.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous ナナミカ ノースフェイス said...

いくらいい服だったら、ナナミカ ノースフェイス似合わなければ選べません。3D立体の裁断で人に適合します。そして着心地がいいです。最後、ノースフェイス ジャケット・パーカー は人を基づいて設計します。細かい点でも注意を払います。人の安全、保温、防水できるために、いろいろ設計をくわわっています。

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Mojo Libido said...

Not exactly the way I would start the conversation. Lol

Ok maybe I'd pull the slave line out but the whole massage and kiss your feet bit I would have kept away from. Lol :P

2:50 PM  
Blogger Ahsan Jilani said...

Send gifts to pakistan | cakes to pakistan |Flowers to pakistan

4:12 AM  
Blogger Wenhao Guo said...

washington redskins
salomon speedcross 3
ugg boots
giuseppe zanotti sale
swarovski outlet
atlanta falcons
puma shoes
replica watches
mont blanc
new york giants
air jordan 13 free shipping
chanel handbags
winter jackets outlet
coach outlet online
soccer jerseys,soccer jerseys wholesale,soccer jerseys cheap,soccer jerseys for sale,cheap soccer jersey,usa soccer jersey,football jerseys
nike air max
michael kors outlet store
true religion jeans,cheap true religion jeans,true religion jeans wholesale,true religion outlet,true religion sale,true religion outlet online
ugg boots clearance
chanel handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet
air force one shoes
denver broncos
black friday
cheap ugg boots
michael kors outlet
michael kors factory sale
football shirts uk,soccer jerseys uk,cheap soccer jerseys uk
ugg clearance
canada goose coats
coach outlet online
chanel outlet store online

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>