Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Keep it classy

Went to Hermosa Beach on Sunday last weekend, because I like my holidays hot with a side of drunken 22-year-olds.

I kid. But I have to say, the beach party scene has never been my thing.

Had dinner with a couple of girlfriends - the weather was perfect, and the food was wonderful - and then headed to Patrick Malloys, a pub on the boardwalk. It was drunken-22-year-old heaven.

Note to said 22-year-olds: booze does not improve your dancing skills. It does make you more willing to look silly in front of total strangers, though.

After having a drink, I squeezed my way past a couple of partyers so I could have a pee. I found myself standing in line with a couple of women having a very intense, very drunken conversation, of which my favorite part was this:

"Listen, girl, I am 33 now. I have decided I'm just not going to pee in alleyways anymore. It's tacky!"

As if it's okay at some other age.

That's Hermosa on a holiday weekend, in a nutshell.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous potenta said...

the guy from the woman in red looks just like my uncle jajaja

thanks :)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Mojo Libido said...

The Alleyway...isn't that where the bathrooms are supposed to be??

2:54 PM  
Blogger Phạm Vinh said...

Cuộc sống Móc khóa mở bia hối hả, hiện đại nhưng không làm tâm hồn Móc khóa da quên đi quá khứ. Nó như khoảng lặng mà ta Công ty quà tặng luôn muốn hướng về khi mệt mỏi. Hãy đưa bức tranh quà mừng tân gia làng quê Việt về với Quà tặng doanh nghiệp không gian gia đình bạn để được hưởng trọn vẹn cảm giác thư thái, dễ chịu ấy.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Michigan lost the louboutin outlet game, then cheap nfl jerseys it lost its cool. Coach Jim Harbaugh repeatedly criticized the officiating and Heisman Trophy NFL Jerseys candidate Jabrill Peppers pushed a fan in the face after the nfl jerseys store crowd stormed the field in the wake of second-ranked Ohio State’s dramatic 30-27, double-overtime victory over No. 3 Michigan at The Horseshoe. “I thought there were some outrageous calls, including christian louboutin shoes the Nike Air Max 90 one that ended the game,” Harbaugh Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes said. The call Harbaugh questioned was a christian louboutin uk fourth-and-1 attempt by Nike Roshe Run Ohio State (11-1) wholesale nfl jerseys in the Nike Free Run second overtime with Michigan leading 27-24.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض
لدينا كافة المعلومات علي كل الحشرات الموجودة بالرياض وكل نوع من الحشرات له نظام معين في عملية الرش ونوع معين من مبيدات الرش سواء نوع واحد أو يتم المزج بين أنواع معين من مبيدات الرش وهذه الخدمات لن تجدها شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
افضل شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة مكافحة فئران بالرياض

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>