Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The day where my favorite color is celebrated...


...the thing is, I wear green a lot, so I didn't do anything special today, clothing-wise. I am wearing a Connemara bracelet and ring from Ireland, though. Then again, I wear those a lot. So...maybe I'll just have a green beer at lunch. I don't really drink beer...I'll have to make it a whiskey, but later on in the day. Sometimes I forget how extremely Irish I am until St. Patrick's Day, when all of my non-Irish friends make a big deal over their green clothes and beer and I realize that my own routine will be the same all day.

As to the above cartoon, I pick Gabriel Byrne. I recently read a comment on a fan site that said, "Met him in a Blockbuster - his eyes actually *twinkled*. You can tell he likes it rough and dirty. A very yummy man."

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Liam Neeson aka the greatest actor of our time?

6:58 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I don't know if I'd go that far. He should have been an option in that cartoon, but I'd still pick Gabriel Byrne.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's H O T !!!!!!!!! And how long has your aunt been married? 33yrs? Aunt Margaret passed him by on the street in Brooklyn during lunch hour, and HE CHECKED HER OUT!!!!! i'm so jealous! (the first thing she mentioned about him were his EYES!!!)
Mar Mar xx

3:06 PM  
Blogger Linnaeus said...

Hope you had a fine Jameson's on St. Paddy's Day.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some nerve even identifying as Irish after what Colin Finnerty and family went through.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Thanks for checking in, honey. Now double your dosage and check out.

9:28 AM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap jordan shoes
adidas stan smith uk
true religion sale
retro jordans
tiffany and co uk
yeezy shoes
michael kors factory outlet
kobe basketball shoes
michael kors outlet
kobe byrant shoes
tiffany and co uk
michael jordan shoes
michael kors handbags clearance
http://www.chromehearts.us.com
adidas tubular UK
cheap oakleys
yeezy
nike huarache
yeezy boost
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet online

10:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Michigan lost the louboutin outlet game, then cheap nfl jerseys it lost its cool. Coach Jim Harbaugh repeatedly criticized the officiating and Heisman Trophy NFL Jerseys candidate Jabrill Peppers pushed a fan in the face after the nfl jerseys store crowd stormed the field in the wake of second-ranked Ohio State’s dramatic 30-27, double-overtime victory over No. 3 Michigan at The Horseshoe. “I thought there were some outrageous calls, including christian louboutin shoes the Nike Air Max 90 one that ended the game,” Harbaugh Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes said. The call Harbaugh questioned was a christian louboutin uk fourth-and-1 attempt by Nike Roshe Run Ohio State (11-1) wholesale nfl jerseys in the Nike Free Run second overtime with Michigan leading 27-24.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>