Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I fully support the Bill of Rights, which allows douchebags like this to say whatever stupid thing comes to mind.

Apparently, equality is a European value, and Americans who believe our country should have equality too have been misled.


How could people cheer after hearing that? My favorite comment in the thread that followed the video came from ralph the wonder llama, who asked, "I’d like to know what made right-wingers think that all they have to do is say something to make it true?"

So would I, ralph. I'm sure Prager puts the word "equality" in quotes, like McCain does with "women's health."

Speaking of which:

I am so using the term "dick fingers" from now on!

Hat tip: Shakesville.

Labels: ,

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>