Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Twenty days


I really can't overstate how important it is for people to vote this year. Nobody can afford to sit on the sidelines. There's a really interesting post up at Pandagon about a couple of the propositions on the California ballot this year. I've always enjoyed living in mostly liberal states (New York, Massachusetts, and now California), but you just can't take it for granted that your civil rights are solid, ever. If either of these propositions are passed, they won't affect me personally, but they make me sick, because I actually give a shit about equality and bodily autonomy. You can't take one group's rights away and expect your own to be protected.

Labels:

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>