Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All shook up

We had ourselves a little earthquake today...well, not so little. It was actually the biggest one I've experienced since moving here. I was at work when it started. At first, I thought the guys I sit with were fucking around and pushing the table that our computers are on. Then I realized that the lights hanging from the ceiling were swaying back and forth. A couple of things fell off their shelves. Our building stands on pylons, so we swayed and bounced like we were in a boat on choppy water for about 20 seconds. I thought I was going to puke, so I got up out of my chair and started pacing. When the shaking stopped, I walked to the outside deck to call my dad.

It was quite a shaker...even the natives were rattled. Never fear, your favorite blogger is still in one piece!

I'll update soon, but until then, enjoy this little gem I found through Jezebel.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Linnaeus said...

Glad you're okay, Ging. We didn't feel anything up here in Monterey.

8:58 AM  
Blogger UneFemmePlusCourageuse said...

Yay for the lady in your link! I wish I had her courage...

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>