Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A day in the Life

So last night, on my way home from work, I stopped at a drugstore/convenience store to pick up some tea, toilet paper and cinnamon Life cereal. A mumbling man brushed by me as I was putting my cereal into my basket.

He go to the end of the aisle, turned around and doubled back, looking down as he passed me.

"Mumblemumblemumble titties."

People sometimes ask why I'm so snarky. Seriously? I'd like to be able to pick up some cereal on my way home without some cretin acting a fool just because I'm wearing a V-neck. Had that dude ever seen a woman before? We've all got a pair, and since I live in LA, mine are nowhere near the biggest you'll see.

Whatever. My titties and I paid for our cereal and went home.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, those V-necks...

On the rare occasions I actually go to a bar, I dress as shittily as possible. Why? Because the V-neck, or even the scoop neck, neither of which was showing cleavage, will get creeps all over me. Joy!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>