Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Extreme makeover

Look at the left side of the page, my honeys. I have a new icon! Not that there was anything wrong with the old one...yes, it's Jessica Rabbit, and no, I don't look anything like that, because she's a cartoon! I know you all are smart enough to figure that out. I was a fairly convincing JR for Halloween a few years back, though, so she's close to my heart. Maybe some day I'll have the guts to put up a picture from that night.

I wasn't looking for an icon upgrade per se, but yesterday, I got an email from my boss that directed me to this site. Readers, I do retouching, and I think I'm pretty good at it, but...holy shit, this artist is flipping talented. I mean, just look at the before and after:

I'm in awe. Make all the jokes you want about how even female cartoons get retouched now; this is some tight artwork. Besides, the site has un-tooned male characters as well.

If you have ten minutes, watch the process video. Amazing!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cool picture.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Linnaeus said...

I like it. A lot.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>