Thursday, September 11, 2008

The state of our union

I'm just feeling cynical and fatigued today.

Suicide Attempts for Vets Jump 500% in Five Years, and Government Ignores It.

U.S. Military Is Keeping Secrets About Female Soldiers' 'Suicides'

"They keep telling the lies so that eventually people will forget the truth, forget that we're still fighting two wars. We haven't won anything, not peace, not resolution, not honor."

"It's like a bad Disney movie...I really need to know if she thinks dinosaurs were here 4000 years ago." Matt Damon on Sarah Palin:


I'm with you, Matt. I'm sick of the spin, spin, spin. At least Chris Matthews finally took the Refugs to task for their bullshit:


I want America back.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Linnaeus said...

I do too, Ging. It will take lots of time and lots of hard work. This election is only the beginning. It may very well get worse before it gets better.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Die alte Aechzener said...

Huh, after 4 months here, I thought this *was* America .. not exactly what it said on the label, tho.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I love Matt Damon just a little bit more than I loved him a minute and 42 seconds ago.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>