Friday, August 25, 2006

Opening up the request lines

Hello dear readers,
I'm going to be preparing one or two new posts for you all over the next couple of days. In the meantime, I'd like to challenge myself by doing a little writing experiment. Is there any topic in particular that any of you would like Yours Truly to address on this blog?

If you think that the blog is fantastic as it is, merci. You are too kind. However, I thought it might be fun to get some reader input and stretch my writing muscles just a bit.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Gal Herself said...

Please share any experiences you may have had with rude, evil, or perhaps even demonically possessed members of the service industry. There is a woman who works at the local post office ("Icky Vicki") who absolutely despises me for no known reason and demonstrates it by being consistently rude and horrible to me. I want to know that it isn't just ME, that as a Freak Magnet these things happen to you, too.

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to know your opinion/experiences if any about "friends with benefits".

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>