Friday, October 19, 2007

You're fired

Donald Trump has appointed himself The Beauty King.

I'm serious. The Donald thinks that Angelina Jolie is "no beauty."

What a catty bitch! Is he on crack? I mean, this is the woman he's talking about:

"I own Miss Universe, I own Miss USA," he says, with his usual arrogance, as though he owns the women themselves. "I do understand beauty."

Uh-huh.

Jolie may not be everybody's cup of tea, but she has her own unique look, and there's no question she's got a brain. I admire her work as a goodwill ambassador for the UN, but of course, traveling through Afghanistan without makeup is so not hottt!!


"I can shoot my mouth off 'cause I gots lots of moneeeeeeeeee!"

Between you and me, I think Trump's problem with Angie is that she hasn't got fake tits and a reconstructed face. The Donald loves him some fembots, and as we (and Ivana and Marla) all know, he enjoys trading up.

Listen, Donny? If you really understood beauty, you would have ditched the combover decades ago. REALLY not hot.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan McGurk said...

I agree with you on the whole, Ginger, but Angie has had work done: nose job, cheek implants, maybe and eye lift and boob job as well.
No matter how pretty a woman is in Hollywood, they go under the knife.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Actually, the boobs are real. Did you see "Gia"?

She did have the tip of her nose done, which you can see on awfulplasticsurgery.com. But if you look at pictures of her as a young'un, no cheek implants or eye lift. I think she keeps it real more than most.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

I meant to post this link yesterday. It's a hilarious jab at Trump from Mollygood.

http://www.mollygood.com/paris-hilton/kinda-celebrities-to-be-berated-by-rich-bastard-20071019/

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right. Miss Universe and Miss USA are such excellent standards of good taste and beauty.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Snark Scribe said...

This is funny because it involves a rich asshole who doesn't know what he's talking about, and a woman who's obviously beautiful. However, it's also sad because if you take out the celebrities, it's just a man putting down a woman to make himself feel better.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

dating

I'm a C-list Blogebrity
A Member of Bust's Girl Wide Web

< ? Redhead Blogs # >

Personal Blogs
Personal Blogs /body>